Quit Tobacco classes offered at various locations through November – Orlando Sentinel, August 31, 2015
- A six-week class will meet from 6:30 to 8 p.m. Mondays beginning Sept. 21 at the LiveWell Fitness Center, 1935 Don Wickham Drive in Clermont.
- Sept. 22 from 6 to 8 p.m. in the recreation center at Minneola City Hall, 800 N. U.S. Highway 27.
- Sept. 25 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at the Simpson Farm House, 2015 N. Donnelly St. in Mount Dora, next to W.T. Bland Public Library.
- Sept. 28 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in Classroom B in the Wound Care Center building at Leesburg Regional Medical Center, 600 E. Dixie Ave.
- Oct. 1 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in Room 520 on the second floor of the Sharon Morse Building at The Villages Regional Hospital, 1451 El Camino Real.
- Oct. 6 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the health department’s Administration Building, 16140 U.S. Highway 441 in Eustis.
- Oct. 16 from 1 to 3 p.m. at the Donald and Audrey Conry CREATION Health Center at Florida Hospital Waterman, 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares.
- A six-week class will meet from 6 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays beginning Nov. 3 at the Donald and Audrey Conry CREATION Health Center at Florida Hospital Waterman, 1000 Waterman Way, Tavares.