Below is a list of frequently used forms and additional information. If you do not see a particular item, please call the Admissions Office, 352.589.2250, with your request.
- Transcript Request opens in a new windowopens in a new window
- Personal Information Change opens in a new windowopens in a new window
- Educator Misconduct opens in a new windowopens in a new window
- Campus Safety and Security opens in a new windowopens in a new windowopens PDF file
- Child Abuse opens in a new windowopens in a new window
- Comprehensive Fire Safety, Casualty Safety and Sanitation inspection opens in a new windowopens in a new window
- Consumer Information (Financial Aid Office)opens in a new window
- Asbestos Notification
- Department of Health Inspection Reportopens in a new window
- Department of Health Sanitation Certificateopens in a new window
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement sexual predator and sexual offender registry website opens in a new windowopens in a new window – toll-free number: 1.888.357.7332
- Florida Division of Elections – Voter Registrationopens in a new window
- Health Care & Safety of Employees, Students, and Guests Planopens in a new window
- Physical Facilities, Technical Infrastructure and Distance Education Planopens in a new window
- Attorney: Stone & Gerken, PA
- Financial: BKHM CPAs
- Insurance: Brown & Brown Inc.
- Landscape: Prestige Pro Lawn Services, Inc.
- Consultant: Tarsha Jacobs
The Governing Board of Lake Technical College has appointed Kelli Colborne as the representative to facilitate parental involvement, provide access to information, assist parents and others with questions and concerns, and resolve disputes. She can be reached at 352.589.2250 or by email at ColborneK@lake.k12.fl.uscreate new email.