Below is a list of frequently used forms and additional information. If you do not see a particular item, please call the Admissions Office, 352.589.2250, with your request.
- Transcript Requestopens in a new window
- Personal Information Changeopens in a new window
- Educator Misconductopens in a new window
- Campus Safety and Securityopens in a new windowopens PDF file
- Child Abuseopens in a new window
- Comprehensive Fire Safety, Casualty Safety and Sanitation inspectionopens in a new window
- Consumer Information (Financial Aid Office)opens in a new window
- Asbestos Notificationopens in a new window
- Department of Health Inspection Reportopens in a new window
- Department of Health Sanitation Certificateopens in a new window
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement sexual predator and sexual offender registry websiteopens in a new window – toll-free number: 1.888.357.7332
- Florida Division of Elections – Voter Registrationopens in a new window
- Health and Safety of Employees, Students, and Guests Planopens in a new window
- Physical Facilities, Technical Infrastructure and Distance Education Planopens in a new window
- Attorney: Stone & Gerken, PA
- Financial: BKHM CPAs
- Insurance: Brown & Brown Inc.
- Landscape: Prestige Pro Lawn Services, Inc.
- Consultant: Tarsha Jacobs
The Governing Board of Lake Technical College has appointed Kelli Colborne as the representative to facilitate parental involvement, provide access to information, assist parents and others with questions and concerns, and resolve disputes. She can be reached at 352.589.2250 or by email at ColborneK@lake.k12.fl.uscreate new email.