Scholarships are available for public Lake County high school students who wish to enroll in Lake Technical College as an adult student. In addition, financial aid is available to those who qualify. Grants and scholarships do not have to be repaid; however, students must make satisfactory progress in their programs in order to continue to be eligible for awards. Contact the Financial Aid office at 352.589.2250, x1831, for additional information.
SkillsUSA has scholarships available for students to help with schooling costs for the Fall of 2018 school year. https://scholars.horatioalger.org/scholarships/about-our-scholarship-programs/technical/
- Have completed high school (or earned a high school equivalency credential)
- Will be enrolled in eligible program in Fall 2018
- Exhibit a strong commitment to pursue and complete a career or technical program (up to 2 years) at an accredited non-profit post-secondary institution in the United States
- Demonstrated critical financial need (must be eligible to receive the Federal Pell grant as determined by completion of the FAFSA)
- Demonstrated perseverance in overcoming adversity
- Be under the age of 30
- Be a United States citizen
Funds may be used for tuition, fees, books and supplies. All scholarship funds are paid directly to the institution on behalf of the recipient.
Scholarships available, visit the Career & Technical Education Scholarships website for complete details and to apply.
For additional scholarship information visit The mikeroweWORKS Foundation Education Scholarship Program
Scholarship available, visit PlumbersStock.com for complete details and to apply.
Scholarship available, Scott A. Strong Memorial Scholarship. Visit scottstrongfoundation.com for complete details and to apply.
The Recovery Village offers a $1,000 award to students pursuing a health-related degree program who have been personally affected by addiction. To apply, and for more information about the Recovery Village Health Care Scholarship, visit therecoveryvillage.com.
Altrusa International of Lake County, Inc., awards scholarships to women who need further education and/or training to enter or re-enter the workforce. Visit http://altrusaoflakecounty.org/scholarships.html
FSSDAR is awarding one-time scholarships to individuals meeting the following requirements: Applicant must be a female pursuing a career in a non-traditional female trade vocation, a US Citizen, and a Florida resident. Deadline April 1, 2019. Click here for FSSDAR Scholarship Application