Are you an experienced machinist? Do you know someone who is? Lake Tech is searching for an instructor for our new machining program that will be part of the Center for Advanced Manufacturing. Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spring Term Began January 21, 2014. There are still seats available in the Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, & Heating Technology, Automotive Collision Repair & Refinishing, Diesel, PCT, and Evening Part-time CNA Programs. Call the Admissions Office, 352.589.2250, x1800, for more information.
- Why choose Lake Tech?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I get college credits?
- Find a program
- Financial Aid
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- AC, Heating, Refrigeration Tech
- Applied Welding Technologies
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Service Technology
- Child Care Center Operations
- Commercial Foods and Culinary
- Correctional Officer
- Crossover Law to Corr. Officer
- Crossover Corr. Officer to Law
- Digital Design 1 & 2
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Facials Specialty
- Fire Fighter
Learn about Career Pathways and ABE, GED, ESOL, Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE), and vocational prep (AAAE) classes.