Lake Tech has an immediate opening for a part-time Health Science Instructor, must be a registered nurse with a minimum of six years’ experience. Contact Melissa Stephan @ 352.589.2250, x1812, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Lake Tech will be closed from 12/22/14 – 1/2/15).
Spring Term begins 1/20/15 and enrollment is happening NOW! It’s not too late to apply for financial aid by visiting fafsa.ed.gov and contacting the LTC Financial Aid Office.
- Why choose Lake Tech?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I get college credits?
- Find a program
- Financial Aid
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- AC, Heating, Refrigeration Tech
- Applied Welding Technologies
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Service Technology
- Commercial Foods and Culinary
- Correctional Officer
- Crossover Law to Corr. Officer
- Crossover Corr. Officer to Law
- Digital Design 1 & 2
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Facials Specialty
- Fire Fighter
Learn about Career Pathways and ABE, GED, ESOL, Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE), and vocational prep (AAAE) classes.