Lake Tech has an immediate opening for a part-time Health Science Instructor, must be a registered nurse with a minimum of six years’ experience. Contact Melissa Stephan @ 352.589.2250, x1812, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Why choose Lake Tech?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I get college credits?
- Find a program
- Financial Aid
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- AC, Heating, Refrigeration Tech
- Applied Welding Technologies
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Service Technology
- Commercial Foods and Culinary
- Correctional Officer
- Crossover Law to Corr. Officer
- Crossover Corr. Officer to Law
- Digital Design 1 & 2
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Facials Specialty
- Fire Fighter
Fire Fighter Program: 2/9/15–5/22/15, M-R, 9a-6p; App. Deadline: 1/21/15; View the Fire Fighter page for additional requirements / information. HRS: 398, approx. 4 mos. Cost: Tuition is approx. $1,146.00, plus books/fees; Testing Requirements: NFSI; Admissions Requirements: must be at least 18, HS diploma or equivalent; Location: LTC’s IPS; Additional Requirement: Completion of 47-hour Capstone for Fire Fighter class (tuition $235).
Learn about Career Pathways and ABE, GED, ESOL, Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE), and vocational prep (AAAE) classes.