NEW COURSE BEING OFFERED! CNC Production Specialist October 6, 2014 - December 3, 2014, M-R, 8:00a – 4:30p OR October 6, 2014 – February 10, 2015, M-R, 5:30p – 9:30p. Hours: 240; Cost: Tuition is approximately $1,200, $300 tools & software access, plus books and fees; Location: Lake Tech College main campus; Requirements: Must be 16 yrs of age. Call 352.589.2250 for additional info.
Ipad Basics: (4 hours) being offered! Introduction to the iPad. Learn how to use the settings, organize, and utilize the iPad and/or apps. BYOD (bring your own device) and your AppleID username/password. iPads only—other tablets not taught. Cost: $40; 10/8/14-10/9/14, 5:00p-7:00p. Visit the Short Term Classes page for this as well as other classes being offered at Lake Tech College.
- Why choose Lake Tech?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I get college credits?
- Find a program
- Financial Aid
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- AC, Heating, Refrigeration Tech
- Applied Welding Technologies
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Service Technology
- Commercial Foods and Culinary
- Correctional Officer
- Crossover Law to Corr. Officer
- Crossover Corr. Officer to Law
- Digital Design 1 & 2
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Facials Specialty
- Fire Fighter
Learn about Career Pathways and ABE, GED, ESOL, Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE), and vocational prep (AAAE) classes.