Welding A Future and A Career – article in the Lake Business Magazine
The New Era of Manufacturing Employees – article in the Lake Business Magazine
New Fall Hours* – Monday – 8:00a-6:30p; Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday – 8:00a-4:30p; Friday – 8:00a-12:00p
*The Business Office closes 30 minutes earlier each day
- Why choose Lake Tech?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I get college credits?
- Find a program
- Financial Aid
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- AC, Heating, Refrigeration Tech
- Applied Cybersecurity
- Applied Welding Technology
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Service Technology
- Commercial Foods and Culinary
- Computer Systems & Info Tech
- Correctional Officer
- Crossover Law to Corr. Officer
- Crossover Corr. Officer to Law
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Facials Specialty
- Fire Fighter I/II
* Breathe life into mangled vehicles by restoring them to pristine condition
* Assess, estimate, repair, and refinish a wide range of vehicles using current welding, sanding, and painting techniques * Operate the same advanced equipment as automotive professionals * Be a key part of the team with a career in Automotive Collision Repair & Refinishing. Enrolling now. Call 352.589.2250 for more information.
Learn about Career Pathways and ABE, GED, ESOL, Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE), and vocational prep (AAAE) classes.