⇒ Open enrollment for fall programs begins July 5 ⇐
ATTENTION: The Assessment Center will be closed from June 27 – July 5, 2016, and will reopen for testing on Wednesday, July 6, 2016, 7:30a – 2:30p.
- Why choose Lake Tech?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I get college credits?
- Find a program
- Financial Aid
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- AC, Heating, Refrigeration Tech
- Applied Cybersecurity
- Applied Welding Technology
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Service Technology
- Commercial Foods and Culinary
- Computer Systems & Info Tech
- Correctional Officer
- Crossover Law to Corr. Officer
- Crossover Corr. Officer to Law
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Facials Specialty
- Fire Fighter I/II
* Deliver high quality patient care as a critical member of a professional healthcare team * Perform medical office procedures and provide vital services including documenting patient symptoms, drawing blood, giving injections, and assisting in minor office surgeries * Work in a wide range of medical offices and clinical settings under the direction of physicians and nurse practitioners * Be a key part of the team with a career in Medical Assisting. Enrolling now. Call 352.589.2250 for more information.
Learn about Career Pathways and ABE, GED, ESOL, Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE), and vocational prep (AAAE) classes.