Lake Technical College’s 2015 CTE Program & H.S. Diploma Graduation is on Thursday, June 18, 2015, at 7:00p (graduates arrive by 5:30p), at the Clermont Arts and Recreation Center, 3700 S. Highway 27, Clermont. For more information, click here or contact Sonya Rosenglick, 352.589.2250, x1855.
- Why choose Lake Tech?
- How long will it take?
- How much will it cost?
- Can I get college credits?
- Find a program
- Financial Aid
- Accounting Operations
- Administrative Office Specialist
- AC, Heating, Refrigeration Tech
- Applied Welding Technologies
- Automotive Collision Repair
- Automotive Service Technology
- Commercial Foods and Culinary
- Correctional Officer
- Crossover Law to Corr. Officer
- Crossover Corr. Officer to Law
- Digital Design 1 & 2
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Facials Specialty
- Fire Fighter
* Create and present gourmet culinary masterpieces while working with knives, fire, and ice * Cook alongside professional chefs preparing appetizers, soups, salads, entrées, and desserts to everyone’s delight * Operate a fast-paced, casual or upscale restaurant to create international cuisine in a unique dining experience
Sound appealing? Then Commercial Foods and Culinary Arts is the program for you! Enrolling now. Call 352.589.2250 for more information.
Learn about Career Pathways and ABE, GED, ESOL, Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE), and vocational prep (AAAE) classes.