Lake Technical College holds an annual commencement ceremony in June of each year honoring all graduates. Students interested in participating in the ceremony must notify their program instructor by the first week in June. In addition, individual ceremonies for some of the programs are held throughout the year.
Students are eligible for graduation once the following criteria are met:
- Completion of all Occupational Completion Points and/or courses.
- Completion of all competencies as stated in the Master Plan of Instruction.
- Completion of state-mandated exit requirements for TABE, if applicable.
- Completion of the required clock hours, if applicable.
Graduation for the 2013-14 school year is as follows:
- High school graduation for GED recipients is on Thursday, June 19, 2014, at 7:00p
- Career Technical Program graduation is on Friday, June 20, 2014, at 7:00p
Both graduations will be held at Lake Receptions in Mount Dora. Please make sure that you go to the Business Office on the main campus in Eustis to order your cap and gown between the dates of March 1 and April 15, 2014.
For more information about graduation, see Lake Tech’s Facebook page, your instructor, or call the Admissions Office at 352.589.2250. You may also email Sonya Rosenglick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2012-13 School Year Graduation Pictures
Take a look at some of the pictures from the 2013 graduation ceremonies. www.partypics.com/. Use the password lake to view the pictures.