Education & Training

Industry Certifications:

Child Care Development Specialist and Director Credential


Center Director, Center Owner, Child Care Worker/Teacher Aide; Child Care Development Specialist, Child Development Center (CDC) Teacher; Family Day Care Provider; Teacher Assistant, and more

Transfer College Credits:

Statewide articulations between technical centers and community colleges allow students to earn

credits based on similar programs of study. Associate Degree: Early Childhood Education – 9 transfer credits (with CDAE); A.A.S./A.S. Early Childhood Education Degree – minimum 3 transfer credits with Director Credential.

in a College Program

A.A. Degree with Emphasis: Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education A.S./A.A.S. Degree in Early Childhood Education with emphasis in Child Development Center Management-Preschool Specialization

Get a Job

CDC Manager/Director, Center Director, Center Owner, Child

Care Center Curriculum Coordinator, Child Development Center (CDC) Teacher, Private Preschool Teacher, Supervisor, Teacher Aide, Teacher Assistant, and more

Enroll in a
University Program

B.S. Degree: Early Childhood Development and Education; Track 1 – Pre-Kindergarten – Primary (PK-3); Track 2 – Early Childhood Development

Get a Job

Child Care Center Owner, General Manager, Instructional Coordinator, Operations Manager, Supervisor, Teacher, Vocational Education Teacher, and more

Learn More

youTube channel

Watch this video:


Discover the possibilities: