Mobile Power Generators, LLC. dba Power Technology Southeast
DIVISION: LEESBURG, FL
REPORTS TO: Production Supervisor-Fabrication
- Responsible for fabricating, welding, & assembly of structural metal parts used in the manufacture of generators.
- Assemble all appropriate tools including parts, materials & sub-assemblies to properly complete assigned tasks.
- Read & interpret blueprints, design sketches and assembly instructions to properly complete assigned tasks.
- Responsible for verifying & where necessary, modify dimensions to meet specifications.
- Complete all work satisfactorily and to specification within stated time frames.
- Responsible for troubleshooting & resolving welding & fabrication issues in order to complete assigned tasks.
- Responsible for working in a safe manner, adhering to all safety techniques & practices and maintaining a safe & clean work environment.
- Learn & assist in other shop duties, when needed, including powder coating, metal cleaning and operation of fabrication equipment.
- Promote, support and adhere to all safety and quality related policies and procedures.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES:
- High school degree with at least 3 years welding experience.
- Certified MIG/TIG welder. Must be proficient in MIG/TIG welding of steel and aluminum
- Must be able to read Fabrication drawings and blueprints.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Work well with others in close proximity.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication/interpersonal skills
- Working in a Manufacturing experience a plus.
Interested individuals should contact Jon Poplin at (305)798-4832.