Job Purpose: Welds, Fabricates, Fuel Tanks, Fits Piping, Assembling and Installing Petroleum Equipment and Electrical Components
- Must be able to weld A36 carbon steel with the FCAW weld process – vertical up.
- Develops welding projects by analyzing work orders, prints, and completed assembly; calculating requirements; studying metals; determining appropriate welding techniques.
- Collects equipment and materials by studying specifications and component requirements; ordering supplies and gases.
- Fabricates components by using equipment to clean, prepare, cut, burn, and weld pieces; setting-up and measuring assemblies; selecting appropriate method.
- Verifies welding results by inspecting and testing welds.
- Documents actions by completing records.
- Maintains safe work environment by following procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes manufacturing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Welding and Fabrication
- Supply Management
- Documentation Skills
- Basic Safety
- Equipment Maintenance
- Power Tools
- Analyzing Information
- Customer Service
Pollutant Storage Contractor PCC 1256950
Memco Inc. DBA Envirosafe Fuel Systems
1789 E CR 48, Bushnell, FL 33513
Office: 800-555-4754 ext. 114 | Fax: 352-241-9753
email@example.com | www.envirosafetanks.com