Phoenix Salon & Eustis Day Spa is seeking a bright, motivated cosmetology student or licensed cosmetologist interested in working with us as a daytime Salon Assistant. We are a busy, eclectic and upscale salon housing the area’s most talented beauty professionals. Many of our successful stylists began their own careers here as salon assistants – so this is a unique opportunity to learn from the very best.
The ideal candidate for this position must meet the following requirements:
• be an enrolled, active cosmetology student with the minimum number of hours required to assist OR be a licensed cosmetologist
• have excellent time-management skills
• be an outgoing, friendly, and energetic team player
• be comfortable standing for extended periods of time
• be comfortable shampooing clients and able to accurately following formulas / mix color
• be honest, highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced, fun environment
While they may vary, typical working hours for this position will be 8 am to 3:30 Tuesday through Friday, and Saturdays, 8 am to 4:30.
Please e-mail your resume and a brief introduction / cover letter to:
and we will contact you very soon to schedule an interview.