Location: Ocala, FL
Send resumes to: email@example.com
Base Pay $13.00 – $20.00 /Hour DOE
Employment Type Full-Time
Maintains, diagnoses and repairs trailers and dollies.
- Responsible for ensuring the duties of their position are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Ensures total customer satisfaction.
- Basic reading and writing skills and follow both oral and written directions.
- Must have own mechanical tools.
- Must be able to pass criminal background check.
- Must be able to pass appropriate testing and requirements.
- Must have current valid driver’s license.
- Performs inspections required by the company and government entities.
- Performs troubleshooting on DC electrical, ABS systems, air brakes and suspension.
- Installs and/or replaces new repair parts.
- Performs cutting and welding procedures on steel, stainless steel and aluminum.
- Has knowledge of using stick welders, mig welders and plasma cutters.
- Perform repairs with minimal supervision to ensure proper performance and Safety of equipment.
- Tests equipment for proper operations.
- Basic computer knowledge is preferred.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds. Must be able to work in the conditions of a repair and mechanical shop environment which includes but not limited to noise exposure, heights up to 13 feet, occasionally will work outdoors in all types of weather conditions, moderate walking and climbing, stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching