Description: Forklift Road Technician – Job Description
If you are a skilled and friendly Field Service Technician who is seeking career satisfaction with a financially stable and growing company, join the team at Jamco Inc! As a Field Service Technician with Jamco, you will report to the Service Manager, travel to customer locations, diagnose problems with forklifts and make repair recommendations. You will give repair quotes, create lists of parts required for repairs and coordinate those lists with the main office to ensure that the necessary parts are ordered in a timely manner.
Company Overview: Jamco Inc. is an authorized Doosan, Mariotti & Heli forklift dealer as well as Skyjack & JLG Aerial Lift dealer that provides top quality material handling equipment across Central Florida.
Job Responsibilities: As a Field Service Technician with Jamco Inc, you will accurately account for all paid labor hours, for all parts used in repairs, and for van parts inventory. You will submit complete documentation for all work in a timely manner, maintain the cleanliness of all forklifts, products, tools and customer facilities and keep your provided service van clean and well-serviced at all times.
Additional Responsibilities of the Field Service Technician include:
- Diagnose & repair lift trucks and other identified products
- Communicate with the customer and provide a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Thoroughly document and assess the condition of the product related to other repairs that are not part of the repair or quote
- Accurately account for all paid labor hours
- Accurately account for all parts used and for service van parts inventory
- Submit complete documentation for all work in a timely manner, as required by management
- Keep your service van clean, neat, and well serviced at all times
- Adhere to all Company Policies and Work Rules.
- A technical background is required.
- Knowledge of hydraulics, electrical, fuel systems, charging systems are a plus.
- Must have own tools.
- Must have communication skills and be able to complete accurate paperwork.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of a service technician.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must have a good attitude and be able to successfully work in a team environment.
- Regular and prompt attendance required.
Area of work would be the I-4 Corridor From Tampa to Daytona Beach. If interested in applying, call Tim at 866-848-5400.